- I currently offer shipping to Canada, and the US through my website.
- I have also shipped my prints to Europe upon request. If you're outside of North America and interested in a print, contact me. I'm sure we can work something out.
- I ship through Canada Post and UPS. It can take between 3-8 business days for you to receive your order.
- If you are looking for a rush order contact me and I can give you a custom quote for expedited shipping.
Please Notes: My prints are lovingly made to order and are customized for your purchase so please allow 5-10 business days for production, not including shipping time.
- I offer free shipping on orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 there is a $7.99 shipping cost.
Return & Exchange
- I have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, the painting or print must be clean, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- I will notify you once I've received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
-As my prints are made on a print-on-demand bases, exchanges and approved returns on prints are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If you would like to contact me concerning matters relating to my Refund Policy, you may do so.
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as commissions, customized framing and prints), and digital products. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Unfortunately, I cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
To start a return, you can contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, I'll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact me immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- All my prints are handled and fulfilled by my partnering local printshop.
- Prints are museum-quality inkjet prints made on thick paper that will last a lifetime. The print quality is so high you'd be questioning whether you can feel the textures of my original painting.
- Prints are created using outstanding fine art digital inkjet printing, using archival pigment inks and cotton rag papers. We use flat matte, smooth, Hahnemuehle, Canon, Canson and Epson Digigraphie paper.
It is not an exaggeration when I say these prints can last you a lifetime.
- The frames I offer are lightweight with a 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame, a shatterproof, transparent plexiglass and a hanging kit.
- Frames are intended for indoor use.
- The frame and print are often times delivered together. The print my need to be mounted by the end-recipient.
- If you are looking for a heavier, custom frame, contact me.
Most likely! Contact me here and let me know what size and frame you are looking for and I can give you quote.
I work with a local printshop to have my paintings professional scanned and photographed. The scans are extremely high quality and allow for prints double or even triple the size of the original paintings.
All prints are sold on a print-on-demand basis. Once you buy a print I put an order in for the scan to be printed and framed at your ordered size.
Printshops can take between 5-10 business days to prepare and frame your print. Please account for this timing when ordering.
I take on a very limited number of commissions every year. Contact me and we can discuss what's possible.
Yes! I'd be happy to offer my work in shops throughout Canada and abroad. Please contact me if you’re interested in carrying my prints in your shop!
I retain all rights to all artwork that I create, including sold and commissioned artwork. I retain the right to reproduce and license images of my work including sold works. Purchasing my work does not in any way give the buyer permission or rights to reproduce or sell my artwork without my written permission. If you are interested in purchasing the rights to any of my artwork, please contact me to discuss your ideas.